We provide an updated, clean, and easy list for bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin, sambacoin faucets and other free coins sites.
Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. Read more...
Some things you need to know
If you are about to explore Bitcoin, there are a few things you should know. Bitcoin lets you exchange money in a different way than with usual banks. Bitcoin should be treated with the same care as your regular wallet, or even more in some cases!
Securing your wallet
Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to be in control of your money. At the same time, Bitcoin can provide very high levels of security if used correctly.
Price is volatile
The price of a bitcoin can unpredictably increase or decrease over a short period of time. Bitcoin should be seen like a high risk asset, and you should never store money that you cannot afford to lose with Bitcoin.
Payments are irreversible
Any transaction issued with Bitcoin cannot be reversed, they can only be refunded by the person receiving the funds. That means you should take care to do business with people and organizations you know and trust, or who have an established reputation. For their part, businesses need to keep control of the payment requests they are displaying to their customers.
Bitcoin is not anonymous
Some effort is required to protect your privacy with Bitcoin. All Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address. However, the identity of the user behind an address remains unknown until information is revealed during a purchase or in other circumstances.
Instant transactions are less secure
A Bitcoin transaction is usually deployed within a few seconds and begins to be confirmed in the following 10 minutes. During that time, a transaction can be considered authentic but still reversible. Each confirmation exponentially decreases the risk of a reversed transaction.
- StartMiner - Profit per day 0.0006 BTC. Choose premium version to increase your earn much more!
- APP - Claim Bitcoin - Claim Bitcoin is a mobile Bitcoin faucet app with active user base of almost 10.000 people.
- freebitco.in - Win free Bitcoins every hour, no strings attached!
- Land of Bitcoin - Free Bitcoin site and faucet. Earn free bitcoins, start small, go big.
- Bitvisitor - Earn free bitcoin for visiting websites!
- Daily Bitcoins - Absolutely free Bitcoins every day!
- VisitBit - Get paid instantly and automatically, straight into your MicroWallet account.
- BTC Clicks - Is an advertising platform and paid-to-click (PTC) where advertisers can receive quality traffic and members can earn bitcoins.
- CoinAd - Earn free bitcoin every hour! Special prizes available for registered members!
- Bonus Bitcoin - Bonus Bitcoin is a completely FREE bitcoin faucet paying out up to 5,000 satoshi every 15 minutes.
- QoinPro - Earn FREE Bitcoins, daily on auto-pilot! Refer new members for even more bonuses and earnings.
- Claim BTC - Claim BTC is a completely FREE bitcoin faucet paying out up to 405 satoshi every 20 minutes.
- Claim BTC - Alien Faucet, the highest paying, most frequent faucet to earn free bitcoin in the world!
It is based on the Bitcoin protocol but differs from Bitcoin in that it can be efficiently mined with consumer-grade hardware. Read more...
What is Litecoin?
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin provides faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) and uses a memory-hard, scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm to target the regular computers and GPUs most people already have. The Litecoin network is scheduled to produce 84 million currency units.
One of the aims of Litecoin was to provide a mining algorithm that could run at the same time, on the same hardware used to mine bitcoins. With the rise of specialized ASICs for Bitcoin, Litecoin continues to satisfy these goals. It is unlikely for ASIC mining to be developed for Litecoin until the currency is widely used.
A peer-to-peer network similar to Bitcoin's handles Litecoin's transactions, balances and issuance through scrypt, the proof-of-work scheme (Litecoins are issued when a small enough hash value is found, at which point a block is created, the process of finding these hashes and creating blocks is called mining). The issuing rate forms a geometric series, and the rate halves every four years (every 840,000 blocks) reaching a final total of 84 million LTC.
Payments in the Litecoin network are made to addresses, which are based on digital signatures. They are strings of 33 numbers and letters which always begin with the letter L.
Transactions are recorded in the Litecoin blockchain (a ledger held by most clients), a new block is added to the blockchain roughly every 2.5 minutes (whenever a small enough hash value is found for the proof-of-work scheme), a transaction is usually considered complete after six blocks, or 15 minutes, though for smaller transactions, fewer than six blocks may be needed for adequate security.
- Litecoiner - Is made to popularize Litecoin currency by giving out small amount of it to users once a day.
- QoinPro - Earn FREE Litecoins, daily on auto-pilot! Refer new members for even more bonuses and earnings.
Dogecoin is an open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, favored by Shiba Inus worldwide. Read more...
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin, is a Litecoin-derived cryptocurrency that features the Shiba Inu from the "Doge" Internet meme on its logo. It was introduced on 8 December, 2013. Dogecoin has a fast initial coin production schedule, compared with other cryptocurrencies. Thereafter, 5.2 billion coins will be produced per year. As of the 1st of February 2014, Dogecoins have been mined.
While there are currently few commercial applications for Dogecoin, the currency is gaining traction as an Internet tipping system, in which social media users grant Dogecoin tips to other users for providing interesting or noteworthy content.
Dogecoin functions using public-key cryptography, in which a user generates a pair of cryptographic keys: one public and one private.
Only the private key can decode information encrypted with the public key; therefore the keys' owner can distribute the public key openly without fear that anyone will be able to use it to gain access to the encrypted information. All Dogecoin addresses are public key hashes; they are a string of 34 numbers and letters starting with the letter D. The public key is the Dogecoin address to which other users can send Dogecoins. The private key, however, must be kept secret and secure.
- freedogecoin - Play our FREE PLAY game every hour to win upto $200 in free Dogecoins!
- Doge Faucet - Generous contributors gave us a lot of dogecoins, and you can get a share for free.
- Dogecoin Water Bowl - Get Free Dogecoins. Much Dogecoin. So free. Wow.
- Moon Dogecoin - Moon Dogecoin is a dogecoin faucet with a difference...YOU decide how often to claim!
- DailyDoge - Earn free bitcoin for looking at pictures of doges… seriously.. this is a real thing! Much wow!
More Ad Networks
- CoinURL - Has CPM (interstitial) and CPC (banner) advertising.
- Payza - Get your FREE account with Payza
- A-ADS - Advertise with Anonymous Ads
- HitLeap - Autosurf Traffic Exchange
- SHORTE.ST - Share your links over the internet and get paid